Note: This workshop is to be conducted as part of the main conference session
Call for Papers
The Internet today is serving an ever- growing population of users and it is a critical communications infrastructure supporting social economic and welfare. The on-going development in the Smart City is undergoing a paradigm shift at the advent of network virtualization, networked media systems, pervasive computing, cloud computing, the Internet of Things through interconnection of intelligent devices, next generation wireless communication systems and networks, etc.
This workshop aims to bring together researchers from the Information System and Smart City related fields. Together we aim to understand and clarify the role of Future Internet framework for smart city services and their impact on the tomorrow’s digital economy.
It is also the aim in this workshop to explore and exchange the knowledge of latest researches on conceptual frameworks, mathematical models, simulation and test-bed of future networks and the evolution of the current Internet architecture to accommodate the demand of future connectivity, services and applications.
The workshop will be held with WF-IoT2018, Singapore. There will be short paper in the recent research work of Smart City. Authors are invited to give a talk on the research perspective and implications of Smart City, not limited to the following issues:
- NovaGenesis Architecture Model
- ICN architecture design and evaluation
- ICN integration with current IP-based services
- Software Define Networks
- Future Internet architectures/design/Model
- Integration of next generation wireless communication systems and networks
- Enabling technologies for the Internets of Things
- Green and environmentally-conscious network design
- End-to-end network virtualization, pervasive and cloud-computing
- Flexible and smart grid networking
- New services for Future Internet
- New approaches to network security, user privacy and trust
- Dhananjay Singh, Resense Lab, Hufs, Korea, IEEE IoT Standards, email@example.com
- Antonio M. Alberti, ICT Lab, National Institute of Telecommunication, Brazil
Technical Program Committee
- Dhananjay Singh, Resense Lab, HUFS, Korea
- Antonio M. Alberti, ICT Lab, National Intstitute of Teclicommunication, Brazil.
- Madhusudan Singh, Yonsei University, Korea
- Antonio J. Zara, HopUbiquitous, Swtizerland
- Gaurav Triphati, BEL, India
- Hoon Jae Lee, Dongseo University, Korea
More TPC members will be added later
Paper Submission Guidelines
All final submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages. See conference web page for instructions.
Workshop paper submission Due Date: October 6, 2017
Paper acceptance notification: November 15, 2017
Camera-ready submission: December 15, 2017