Workshop Proposal Submissions
IEEE WF-IoT 2018 will be hosting a series of workshops. Workshops feature topics relevant to the IoT community on the latest research, engineering, standards and business issues. These events typically include a mix of regular and invited presentations including regular papers, invited papers as well as invited presentations and panels to facilitate highly interactive workshops .
How to Submit
Each proposal must include the following and should be maximum five pages:
- Workshop title
- Length of the workshop (half/full-day)
- Names, main contact, and a short bio (200 words) of the workshop organizers
- Brief description of the workshop including abstract, scope and timeliness.
- Planned format of the workshop including projected number of referred papers, hot topic sessions, keynotes, and panel discussions.
- Potential participants including program committee members and invited speakers.
- Brief description of publicity plan
- Prior history the workshop (if any)
- Draft call for papers
- Any other relevant information
Accepted events must follow IEEE academic best practices regarding peer reviews and paper publication. Accepted and presented papers will be added to IEEE Xplore and the conference proceedings. Workshop proposals must be marked and submitted electronically: https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23622&track=85413
Important dates for Workshop proposal submissions
Workshop proposal submissions: June 1, 2017
Proposal acceptance notification: June 10, 2017
Workshop website published: June 20, 2017
Contact for Workshops *
Soumya Kanti Datta, Eurecom, France. E-Mail: Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr