Camera-Ready Instructions (starting on Date 24 November 2017)
IEEE Copyright form
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Please visit the following URL to learn more about securing copyright transfer, and to register your interest in using the electronic IEEE Copyright Form for your conference. http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html
In order to avoid the loss of copyright by IEEE for your publication, the following copyright must appear either on the copyright page for print proceedings or on the first page viewed when the CD-ROM, DVD or USB drive is accessed.
Copyright and Reprint Permission: Abstracting is permitted with credit to the source. Libraries are permitted to photocopy beyond the limit of U.S. copyright law for private use of patrons those articles in this volume that carry a code at the bottom of the first page, provided the per-copy fee indicated in the code is paid through Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923. For reprint or republication permission, email to IEEE Copyrights Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights reserved. Copyright ©2018 by IEEE.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/portal/pages/about/documentation/copyright/cfrmlink.html.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-9944-9/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-9944-9/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union.
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-9944-9/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Authors must sign their copyright form via IEEE eCopyright service. Please login to your EDAS account and look for your IEEE WF-IoT 2018 accepted paper under your EDAS dashboard, then click on the copyright icon (8th column). You will be then redirected to an EDAS webpage in which you should click on the button “IEEE Copyright Submission”. Next, you will be redirected to IEEE eCF website where you just need to follow the wizard to complete and submit your copyright form online.
How to Add the Copyright Notice on Latex:
The following latex commands can be used to insert the standard IEEE copyright notice in your paper. Add these before the “\maketitle” command.
Before Creating a PDF
- Add one of the following four copyright notices to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Essaid Sabir at (email@example.com) for the appropriate copyright notice.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright;
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-4130-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown;
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-4130-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union;
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-4130-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Check the page layout of the manuscript (US letter) and the page limit policy: 6 pages for full papers with a maximum of 1 additional page with over length page charge of US$100 for extra page if accepted. Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted by IEEE Conference eXpress.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 42109X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support: Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Author Mandatory Registration
Identify the presenter of the paper in EDAS. The presenter must register and pay the subscription fee for the conference no later than 15 December 2017. Your paper cannot be included in the proceedings and in the final program if you are not registered for the conference and have not paid the fee by this date. In case of approval of more than one paper, we kindly ask you to ensure that a different speaker is registered for the presentation of each individual paper.
A visa letter will be issued to you after you register for the World Forum.
Camera-Ready Instructions (for Tutorial Slide Submission)
Presenters of the accepted Tutorials are kindly requested to submit their final camera-ready Tutorial Presentation Slides by Friday, 15 December 2017 (Preliminary Tutorial Slides Submission Due Date) to EDAS/Tutorial Chair. For any revisions if recommended, the final camera-ready Tutorial Presentation Slides are to be submitted by Monday, 15 January 2018 (Final Tutorial Slides Submission Due Date).
- The Copyright of Tutorial Presentation slides remain with the author(s) and presenter(s).
- Authors and presenters are responsible for obtaining the permission from the copyright owners for any of the copyrighted material, and the use of another
Organization’s data, figures, plots, etc. in their presentation slides.
- Research works and published literature used in the presentation slides must be referenced with source citations.
Camera-ready Tutorial Presentation Submission Guidelines
- Final PPT slides submission must be in Original. PPT Slides from previous presentations (even of the same presenter), online lecture slides, etc. AS IT IS WILL NOT be considered in IEEE WF-IoT 2018 Tutorial Presentation Schedule. Copyright issues and source citations need to be considered during the final camera-ready tutorial
- After the final tutorial slide submission, if necessary and recommended only the overlapping sub-sections need to be revised. This is only to ensure that all the conference tutorial presentations are distinct and diverse. The program schedule and conference mobile app will include the tutorial title, presenter(s) name with affiliation and tutorial abstract. The conference registration members will be given access to the presentation slides.
- Tutorial Handouts in both PDF format and the original source files (PPT) are to be submitted. For large files ZIP archive is recommended.
- For two hour presentation: 60-80 slides, and for four hour presentation: 160-180 slides are recommended. If necessary, the presenters can slightly vary the number of
Important dates for Final Camera-Ready Tutorial Presentation Submission
- Preliminary Tutorial Slides Submission Due Date: Friday, 15 December 2017
- Final Tutorial Slides Submission Due Date: Monday, 15 January 2018
Contact for Tutorials:
Bala Krishna Maddali, GGS Indraprastha University, India. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org